Betting Jobs are working with a fast-growing bitcoin start-up based in London who are expanding their Marketing team and in doing so are looking to hire a creative-thinking Content Manager.
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering team, and they are now seeking to recruit a similar level of customer support, marketing and data expertise to drive next phase growth. Backed by this engineering team, and operating in a data-rich testing environment, the newly created team will deliver exponential growth by deploying data driven marketing techniques across the entire marketing lifecycle. Content marketing is a key component of our ambitious growth plan.
Reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition, the Content Manager will combine cutting-edge content marketing experience with insightful betting analysis and knowledge of cryptocurrency, to build and grow a content channel. The successful candidate will be expected to achieve this through a reasoned content strategy, managing the content generation process and building the case for team expansion.
• Optimise and develop and a content blog content across supported languages and platforms.
• Create and source content; manage a content budget.
• Build a content marketing strategy to improve the reach and effectiveness of content against key KPIs
• Apply creative thinking to ensure content is imaginative and original. Develop concepts, promotions and competitions to complement our content and align with Bitgame Labs’ USPs.
• Develop and enforce a Content Style Guide ensuring content adheres to a consistent Brand Voice.
• Manage and develop all website promotional content across customer facing websites.
• Maintain and implement a content calendar consistent with overall strategy
• Strong SEO practitioner both on and off page
• End-to-end experience of content amplification strategies
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting.
• Demonstrable knowledge of cryptocurrency.
• Experienced with a range of content management systems.
• Proven data analyst especially Google Analytics.
• Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills in particular Excel.
• Experience of multilingual content creation.
• Strong Html editing and CSS skills.
• Exceptional written word.
The success criteria for the Content Manager will include:
• Positive brand recognition and consistency across chosen published channels.
• An increase in defined customer engagement metrics .
• Growth targets for content specific traffic & conversion metrics.
• Increases in key search engine keyword rankings.
• Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through content analysis, cross-channel collaboration and deploying content assets for higher conversion.
To degree level ; Extra points for degree or A’Level in English language