IT Software Engineer – Yield
As an IT Software Engineer you will manage and support a variety of our casino systems to facilitate casino gameplay, working to minimise interruption should maintenance or upgrades be required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Providing technical expertise across the External Services portfolio, covering multiple devices and operating systems
• Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
• Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
• Actively engaging with operators, developer and third-party providers
• Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
• In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
• Maintenance and support of web applications
• Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solutions by way of utilising existing development skills to facilitate the creation of automation tools and monitoring dashboards.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience within and IT Support role
• Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
• Experience writing scripts using Shell and batch
• SQL querying and T-SQL programming
• A passion for excellent customer service and communication skills is a must
• A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative and cutting-edge environment
• High attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform under pressure
• Microsoft MCSA certification required
• MSQL server administration.