Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a market-leading betting and company, based in their Gibraltar office. This is a good opportunity for an analyst to join a successful company, and to take on responsibility for providing insight to the business. The ideal candidate will have good experience working with the likes of SQL, and ideally will have some experience in the online betting and gaming industry.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Challenge briefs to get to the root business insight requirements.
• Work with managers and the rest of the BI Analytics team to prioritise workload.
• Validity test business assumptions.
• Identify and report on trends and opportunities.
• Provide clear, insightful reporting that focuses on value impact, measured in the most appropriate way for the topic.
• Champion your designated area(s) of the business from data integrity, accurate reporting and insightful analysis, to locating and defining new process improvements.
Key Working Relationships:
• Taking direction from the Head of BI Analytics (Line Manager) and providing visibility on work to him and the rest of the BI Analytics team.
• Working with stakeholders and Heads of Departments to ensure the right questions are being asked, and the answers given are timely, accurate, appropriate and insightful.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Strong analytical skills to contextualise business needs and the insight derived to serve those needs.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Basic data modelling.
• Statistical analysis techniques.
• Strong understanding of Tableau and Excel.
• Knowledge of sports betting and familiarity with Casino data.
• Experience with web analytics.
• Experience with Alteryx, Knime or other similar tools.