Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Head of Insight to join a successful and growing gaming company, based on a remote basis ideally in Europe. This position will be important in the growth of the company, and in analysing the performance of their marketing campaigns. This position might also include some financial analysis too. It is an exciting position for someone with a strong technical skill-set who is keen to take on a new challenge with an ambitious gaming company.
• Be communicative and inquisitive, so you can build strong relationships with stakeholders and gather requirements from the business.
• Be resourceful, take the initiative and lead on marketing insight projects to help guide marketing decisions.
• Be organised, managing complex projects from inception onwards
• Deepen our customer understanding and help us acquire, manage and retain through data driven and actionable insight
• Help marketing information flow within the business, so stakeholders can make successful actionable marketing decisions.
• Work closely with multiple brand holders within the organisation
• Work closely with our CRM team to refine customer segmentation from maximum profitability
• Understand and report on CRM performance to the business, including reporting on CRM channel performance such as email and push messaging
• Work with financial data to help monitor performance of brands
• Work well with technologists, so projects reliant on them can be realised
• You should also be… A creative, initiator, all round nice person!
• Previous experience in marketing analysis and acquisition
• Experience with Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360, and SQL among other analytical tools
• Experience with tag management and analytics setup
• A strong understanding of the latest developments in marketing performance analysis and digital marketing trends
• Sound understanding of campaign reporting and analysis
• Application/knowledge of different marketing attribution models and using these effectively
• Able to gather and present results with clear visual representations
• Resourceful and self starting, a person who can be left to it and manage complex projects
• Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience within the online casino industry (very nice to have)
• Interest in the online casino and gambling industry
• Prior experience of working closely with digital agencies to optimise acquisition channels
• Knowledge of push platform analytics tools e.g. Urban Airship