BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Promotions Team Leader for a marketing leading gaming company. Working from their Gibraltar office you will be responsible for the creation of a marketing strategy to retain and grow value with their new and active player database.
• Own, initiate and execute the main casino promotional plan and CRM schedule for all active customers to cover both low level and VIP player needs, on multiple brands and platforms.
• Work with all areas of the business on the implementation of a new Real Time Marketing strategy across the company.
• Coordinate the introduction of new events-based marketing messages to work in parallel with all other marketing campaigns.
• Optimise the offline player communication approach (email, SMS, phone, automated call and push) in order to ensure customer engagement.
• Work closely with Marketing Communications to create exciting and compelling marketing for customers to differentiate us in the promotional arena
• Ensure all communications meet quality standards and adhere to both Legislation and Brand Guidelines
• Be responsible for the use of all available marketing tools to deliver your desired communication in the best possible way
• Focus on player profitability and implementation of this metric across all bonus related decision making
• To define and implement innovative value propositions built upon customer and competitor insights to drive the success of your segment
• Monitor the user experience for continuous optimisation
• Nurture our casino players in order to maximise their lifetime value
• Work closely with the Analytics team to establish an efficient reporting system to evaluate success factors of your marketing strategy and ways to optimise.
• Review Key Performance Indicators on a weekly/monthly basis and be able to present to the business.
• Work closely with the operational sales team to make sure they are leveraging and executing your marketing strategy
• Based on campaign analysis, recommend new and innovative ways of optimising future promotions and CRM strategy, tailored to different customer requirements, with an aim of increasing the lifetime value of players
• Manage a team of Marketing Coordinators who will focus on Optimal delivery of your marketing strategy.
• A degree or equivalent in a Marketing is preferred
• Proven online experience and a strong understanding of customer experience and segmenting data
• Customer-focused, with a solid understanding of the player journey
• Proven ability to manage and change multiple priorities within a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Highly diligent, with excellent attention to detail
• Creative, with an ability to initiate and drive new ideas
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work across teams (both internal and 3rd party) and manage multiple projects
• Ability to interpret data and analyse campaigns
• Strong Team player
• Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn