Betting Jobs is currently looking for an Insight Analyst to join the growing Insights Team of a leading company within the betting industry based in their London office. As an Insight Analyst you will liaise with every area of the business to identify and implement improvements to ensure members have the best possible experience on site. With an abundance of data, an insight analyst will provide the business with actionable recommendations through a vast number of analytical tools. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who is currently working in a similar position within the sports betting side of the industry, and who has skills in Google Analytics and SQL/Big Query.
● Bringing your sports betting industry knowledge and experience to help improve product
● Understanding and improving player experiences on site.
● Pro-actively analysing data from multiple sources to provide actionable insight.
● Communicating findings confidently and coherently to drive change.
● Keeping up to date with competitor innovations and market trends.
● Exploring new and existing tools to aid analysis.
● Communicating frequently with their line manager to align work with business priorities.
● Creating bespoke tools to provide insight and make analysis more accessible to the wider business.
● Liaising with technical teams to ensure Google Analytic events are tagged sensibly for analytical purposes.
● Regularly keeping an eye on company's core KPIs.
● Ensuring that player feedback is incorporated into the product and marketing activities.
● At least 2 years’ experience in a sports betting insight or similar strategic role.
● Ability to apply analytical and modelling techniques to complex concepts to reach actionable recommendations.
● Ability to learn in a fast changing work environment.
● Adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi task.
● Ability to communicate confidently and coherently
● Strong problem solving abilities
● Firm believer in teamwork & collaboration
● Ability to evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests and projects
● Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Big Query from tagging events to creating user flows