Betting Jobs are working with a highly-exciting group in the eGaming industry, responsible for highly popular B2C brands and B2B offering. They are currently seeking an experienced leader for their software development relating to one key brand, based from their growing Malta office.
• The person responsible will lead all technology development and operations for an international gaming brand. The role will operationally manage the technology team which will comprise approximately 10-12 staff across management, development, and operational functions.
• This person will be responsible for managing the technology roadmap for both product and infrastructure -working with the Head of Marketing, other technical leads within Digital Media and will report ultimately to the MD.
What you'll be doing
You will be leading technology developments and prioritise all current and future projects. Also leading further development and enhancement of the existing casino vertical to optimise conversion and retention efforts by the marketing department and therefore needs to understand commercial requirements and realities.
• Manage internal and third party vendor relationships that support development and operations, deciding when and where to buy versus build and when and where to employ new technologies within our business.
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the mission, vision and the values of the company.
• Develop new functionality on our existing products.
• Review and approve proposed development releases
• Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
• Recruitment and strengthening of the Technical team.
• Our client runs a 24/7 business and uninterrupted operations are their number 1 priority.
Who are you
• Team management experience - including the ability to develop individuals and progress their careers
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for gaming and understanding of player motivation is considered a significant advantage. Must be fluent in English both written and orally.