Betting Jobs is looking for a Sportsbook Product Manager to work with a successful sportsbetting company during a period of growth, based in their office in Belgrade. The company are looking for someone who has several years experience working as a sportsbook product manager, and is looking for a new challenge by defining the development and roadmap of a growing sportsbook.
• Definition of a long-term product strategy for digital and retail sport products
• Responsibility for the backlog of the Sports department.
• Transfer of product requirements into detailed software requirements (user
stories) ensuring that they are fully understood and implemented by the
• Liaise with other departments to continuously guarantee the development of the
• Maximize product utilization through efficient prioritization and coordination of
• Continuous market monitoring and analysis to assess product positioning in all
countries where the Company is licensed.
• Assure the necessary level of consistency between all channels (web, mobile, apps,
• Build a strategy and help stakeholders to follow the plan for the implementation of
new betting markets (analysis, technical implementation, translations, production
of documentation for the authorities, consistency across third parties involved).
• Close and proactive relationship with all third parties involved in the development
and maintenance of the Sport product.
• Work with Customer Support and Sport team in order to give instant feedbacks on
matters regarding Sportsbook.
• Held meetings with Sport department stakeholders to make sure their requests are
taken in high consideration for the creation of the backlog.
• Use Jira to write user stories for the development and maintenance of the
Sportsbook product, and make sure they are delivered.
• Liaise with third parties to create new projects for the Sportsbook product
(cashout, xml feeds, live odds new market integration, etc.)
• Identify and discuss with stake holders possible improvements of the Sport
• Take control over the mapping of existing and new markets across all platforms
internal and external).
• Proven experience of product and project management
software usage (Jira preferred).
• Proven experience on project planning (creation of
• Strong ability as communicator.
• Excellent passion and knowledge of the highest possible
number of sporting disciplines (minor sports inclusive).
• Evaluates issues, defines solutions with good and strong
analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with
initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure
whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Solid English written and verbal communication skills and
able to work collaboratively across a number of internal
and external teams.
• Capable of providing informative and constructive
recommendations while demonstrating clarity of thought.