Senior Product Manager
Reports to: Head of Product
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product team.
We are looking for a product expert with a proven understanding of the gaming environment and experience in Agile Product life cycle.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will be in-charge of managing in-house gaming products through requirements gathering, writing detailed user stories and supporting the development teams until release to production, and post production monitoring of the product’s/feature’s performances.
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Gather and analyze business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
• Master the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
• Work closely with the head of products to define and manage our gaming platform and features.
• Monitor deployed features to ensure success and continuous improvement.
• Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our products.
• Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
• At least 4-6 years of product management experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems, clients and back office platforms.
• Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
• Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment.
• Team Player
• Experience with BI and analytics tools would be an advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the online gaming industry
• Excellent written and spoken English