Reports to: Head of Affiliates + SEO
The SEO specialist will possess both a technical and creative ability in order to have the greatest impact on our domains and their rankings. You will need to be highly organised, an excellent multitasker and the ability to deliver clear communication to a variety of people, even in remotely.
• Assume responsibility for the Content-SEO strategy
• Gather analyse and generate reports for several Multilingual company’s sites
• Optimizing, monitoring and maintenance several Multilingual sites
• Ongoing keyword research, website optimization and site analysis.
• Providing SEO insights and recommendations based on on-page SEO review, keyword research and competitive analysis
• Implementing and managing link building campaigns and link brokers.
• At least 2 years of experience and knowledge in SEO.
• Previous experience in the gaming industry would be considered a big advantage
• On-page SEO - keyword analysis, keyword research, on page optimization.
• Off-page SEO - link building and off page strategy
• Content Optimization & Distribution, Multilingual Website Targeting
• Exceptional understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
• Familiarity with industry tools including Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and various SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, Majestic SEO, Xenu)
• Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, or other.
• Ability to work in a multitasking environment