Betting Jobs are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join an established, yet still growing, online casino and sportsbetting operator based in Malta. Our client has an international reach with over 500 staff based internationally and have traditionally experienced success in Western Europe and Scandinavia.
They are now looking to grow their Legal and Compliance team by hiring an experienced Compliance Officer who is ready for their next challenge. This role would find you responsible for assisting with daily compliance as well as developing and maintaining policies.
You have experience working in a compliance role within the online gaming industry, and are able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines. Good communication skills within the team and external parties is a must.
• 1+ years experience within online Gaming
• Experience in day to day regulatory compliance tasks and reporting requirements with the MGA and UKGC
• Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations
• Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
• Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written English and communication skills
• You are able to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment
• Knowledge in IT and experience in assisting in Regulatory Audits will be considered an asset.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com