The Affiliate Program Manager will be responsible for the evolution and growth of all aspects of the Sports affiliate program. The candidate will shape the affiliate channel strategy and be accountable for building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing affiliates in order to attain channel targets. The Affiliate Program Manager will be passionate about gaming, growing the business and should be accustomed to interfacing with key decision makers. The role will be responsible for managing a small team of 4.
Knowledge & Experience:
• 4+ years of affiliate program management experience within an online gaming environment
• Educated to a university degree level in Marketing or Business with fluency in written and verbal English
• Exposure to industry standard Affiliate Management Systems (Income Access, Netrefer).
• Experience in managing and growing an affiliate program, preferably in the online gaming vertical.
• Previous experience managing and optimizing a large affiliate’s base, ensuring segmentation strategies are in place for communication and management.
• Be commercial and analytical minded with strong financial evaluation and performance marketing management skills.
• Ability to effectively present to and build relationship with key decision makers in one-on-one meetings and networking events.
• Have the ability to adapt to the demands of working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong passion for sports/gaming
• Proven experience and successful track record of managing a team of account managers.
• Experience with all traditional affiliate payment structures (revenue share, CPA, CPC, etc.)