BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Poker Advisory Services Manager for a leading Poker provider, based in their Malta office. This role will focus exclusively on their Indian client based and the Poker Advisory Services Manager will have an in-depth knowledge of the Indian Poker market.
The role will support all third-party operators in setting up all gameplay activity for the Indian market. You will be a subject matter expert, providing unique insight into the development and on-going management of the poker ecosystem. You will be tasked with providing high level expertise on all tournament and ring game creation and administration, and helping ensure the administration and setup of various live tournament campaigns.
• Managing the poker ecosystem
• Regularly optimize pricing by product type
• Regularly optimize tournament pay outs in response to changing customer tastes and business goals
• Monitoring performance by product type, and adjusting rules and pricing as needed
• Monitoring and continuously optimizing the satellite offering
• Regularly adjust tournament structures according to customers tastes and business goals
• Game types, and related tournaments/offerings for each of the games in line with agreed strategy with the Operator
• Offering expertise on the creation and maintenance of all in-game messaging, in line with process agreed with operator
• Proposing live event promotions and online qualifiers to those events in line with the agreed strategy with operator.
• Providing support and guidance to operators when communicating with relevant Events teams to ensure online winners to live events are provided support and care in line with agreed policy
• Daily, weekly and monthly analysis of poker room activity to be presented to relevant stake holders in the Operator and services business
• The candidate must have an expert knowledge in online skill games (such as Poker)
• Must have knowledge of the Indian Poker market
• Bi-lingual in Hindi and English
• Organizational, verbal, written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work successfully in an environment where a single mistake may result in a high financial cost to the company
• Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to write clear, concise, and informative emails with ease
• A university level education or equivalent work experience
• Expert level Microsoft Excel skill
• Experience with programming, web development, or basic scripting languages (preferred)
This role will be based in Malta and the ideal candidate will already be located in Malta or willing to relocate.