We're looking to hire a German Country Manager for an award winning, international, iGaming operator.
You will need to keep a steady inflow of player acquisition as well as retaining those important customers we already have! To do this, keeping interest from the public & acquiring new interest is essential. As a key contact for our brands in Germany, you will have responsibility at the group level, such as lead negotiations with media agencies etc. & taking the head on new deals.
What will you get up to?
• Implementing brand strategy and identity in Germany
• Creating commercials
• Plan\Coordinate and follow up media buying in Germany
• Create interest from external media
• Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
• Evaluate the commercial TV-market in Germany
• Coordination of relationships between the German team and other key teams such as CRM, campaign, product etc
• Take lead on external activities in regards of VIP-treatment ( actual send outs\events)
• Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed
• Assist all departments towards German matters of need
• Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
• Responsible for keeping the German budget in balance
• Responsible for reaching targets set for the German market.
• Strong organisational skills, excellent time management & experience of balancing multiple projects
• Command of German & English language
• iGaming industry experience is a necessity
• Background in a marketing related role
• Impressive analytical skills
• Knowledge of DACH legislation
• Able to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
• Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
• Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
For more information please contact email@example.com