A leading veteran online casino operator with 100+ is experiencing a significant growth and looking for an experienced conversion manager to join its winning team.
As the Conversion Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of the campaigns’ conversion goals (e.g. conversion ratio, 1st depositing amount/numbers) in order to support overall customer acquisition and depositing budgets across all product verticals.
You are expected to formulate the Conversion strategy and see through its implementation.
It is expected of you to ensure optimized ROI on the conversion activities.
You will be a key member of the acquisition management team and will be a key contributor to formulating and delivering its strategy and to meeting its commercial and budgeted objectives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Work closely with acquisition team, customer management department, product team and marketing unit in order to optimize the conversion ratio across all verticals and distribution channels.
Constantly improving and testing all parts of the conversion funnel.
1. Optimization of product attributes such as quality and usability
2. Optimize every step along the conversion process, from our email copy to the Landing Page to the signup and deposit path.
3. Optimize how can we best match the specific motivations that brought prospects to us via that Channel.
Formulating strategic and tactical plans for the development and improvement of the conversion funnels
Providing effective ongoing audit of conversion funnels and sign-up paths, identifying key barriers to conversion and investigating new initiatives to overcome them
Player categorization and designing website and email campaigns targeted at specific player types to achieve conversion targets
Working with the acquisition, marketing and other teams to optimize conversion funnels by channel and country
Growing first month player value and conversion rates
Analyzing and mapping the early player experience across our products
Identifying key opportunities to enhance player experience during conversion funnel.
Working with the marketing and product verticals’ teams to test and implement new marketing initiatives
Reporting on and analyzing marketing performance, and monitoring competitor activities
Specific Job Requirements:
1. Extensive experience as conversion manager in an online/eCommerce environment. Previous experience as a conversion manager in an online gaming operation – a big plus
2. Excellent understanding of gaming marketing channels and funnels an advantage.
3. Experience in analyzing customer experience or performing competitor analysis (a usability or market research background would be an advantage)
4. Experience in a similar position within the online gaming – a big plus
5. Experience in managing outbound sales teams / activities – a big plus.
6. Tough minded able to manage projects through to completion in a complex organization
7. Highly numerate and analytical skills
8. Think outside the box for new ideas and solutions
9. Hands on, hardworking, team player, excellent communication skills