Betting Jobs are working with a leading provider of live casino solutions who are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist.
You Will Be:
You will play a central role in strengthening the employer brand both within the locations where they operate but also internationally. You will do this by having a proactive, enthusiastic and eager approach in identifying and pursue new opportunities for building awareness and relations with the targeted locations and demographics. People will refer to you as a strong communicator, and you find yourself being challenged by producing various forms of engaging content and communication.
Overall you will be an outgoing individual who thrives on building with various levels of people, both internally and externally giving you key insights. Of course you will both initiate and execute new projects, so it is important that you relish working independently and that you thrive with both new tasks but also maintenance and consistency in current ones.
• Maintain and further develop via all current channels, be it online, social, print media, events etc
• Ensure our career site continues to be a true and relevant reflection of who we are as an employer, keeping user experience and ‘The Human Element’ core to all you do.
• Continuously produce new content for on- and offline platforms, such as employee pics, articles, posts, blogs, internal communication portals etc.
• Assist in the defining of our Employer Branding Guidelines and SOPs
• Develop and then maintain our Employee Ambassador program/s
• Utilize modern tools to HR such as SEO, viral video content etc to build unique and relevant traffic driving channels.
• Plan, coordinate and execute events such as company visits, career fairs etc.
• Manage and drive continuous content from all our International Operations, whilst also effectively communicating and managing all communication channels both internally and externally.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition in the creation of relevant adverts, job descriptions etc, ensuing our employer brand is properly conveyed at all times.
• Marketing Degree
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience (employer branding, marketing and/or communication)
• Knowledge about social media, especially LinkedIn and Facebook
• Knowledge of Graphic Design and/or SEO
• Experience with HR and HR-related communication is an advantage
• Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any other EU language an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package
• Relocation package
• Comprehensive training
• Professional and personal development
• Dynamic working environment