Our client based in Central London is looking for a Head of Affiliates.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Affiliates will have full ownership of the company’s affiliate strategy, encompassing the profitability, number and retention of affiliates. The successful candidate will therefore combine a flair for high value affiliate management with a head for strategy and a hunger for success.
• Responsible for acquiring new affiliates and managing existing base
• Create and implement a company-wide strategy that improves both number and performance of affiliates
• Take the lead in developing and growing strong business relationships with top affiliates
• Take a data-driven view to affiliate management; continually measure and improve results by looking at impact of actions on affiliate performance
• Hire and manage an affiliate team to handle the day-to-day management of smaller relationships
• Expand affiliate presence into new markets – identifying new partners and opportunities.
• Excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across geographies and with teams of different disciplines
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need proven experience of developing and implementing strategy
• Needs to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Must be excited and motivated, rather than daunted, by the prospect of building something from the ground up in a start-up environment
• Must have a track record of delivering far higher than average results in their career so far
• Experience working in the gambling industry, with bitcoin or directly with engineers to develop digital marketing products considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
This is a full-time position based in the company’s London headquarters, near Oxford Circus.