Betting Jobs is looking for a Senior Accountant to join a leading online gaming company based in their office in Bucharest. In this position, the successful candidate will be involved in preparing financial statements, paying taxes and payrolls, handling bank reconciliations, and other budgetary concerns, payments and cash flow related aspects.
• Daily accounting and book keeping; Bookkeeping, recording and processing suppliers’ invoices
• Intercompany invoicing
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Main focal points for all accounting, financial and compliance issues for the group of companies’ directors, authorities and suppliers.
• Bank and account reconciling
• Liaising with auditors and preparation of yearly financial statements;
• Monthly and Annual closing of our group of companies in various jurisdictions
• Reporting the management accounts to the CFO and preparing an analysis of the month compared to budget with commentary in conjunction with department heads
• Filing of all accounting related documents
• Preparation and handling of VAT refunds
• Analysing and improving controls and procedures;
• Qualified accountant. At least 4 years working experience as an accountant. At least 2 years of expereince in an oline gaming / eCommerce operation
• Book-keeping qualification
• Very good knowledge of Excel and Word
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of working and dealing with compliance issues – a big plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.