Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Support Engineer for a top B2B slots provider based in Prague.
The Software Support Engineer is responsible for monitoring and attending client service requests, incidents and other technical tasks related to our infrastructure and systems. We require bold abilities for using diverse technologies, coding and scripting, testing and deployment, strong focus on automation, data analysis and business insight. The position has to be comfortable with collaboration, open and constant communication, sense of urgency and proactivity.
Our team provides specialized B2B technical support to companies integrating their products with ours, reporting end-user incidents, or simply seeking for help to understand our platform. Our culture is based on strong commitment to the system’s uptime, performance and stability. We value efficiency, agility, stability, simplicity and continuous improvement of individuals and products.
• Diagnose incidents and fulfill customer requests in collaboration with other departments and third-party providers as needed
• Collaborate in established processes for lifecycle management of incidents, events, problems, changes, releases and deployment.
• Execute platform upgrades, set up new client environments and perform websites, databases and application server migrations.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• ITIL best practices knowledge (desirable certification).
• 3+ years of experience developing .Net based applications.
• 3+ years of experience providing technical application support.
• 3+ years working with SQL Server.
• 1+ years of experience with scripting languages (preferably PowerShell).
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism in an effort to constantly improve technical and soft skills.
• Advanced verbal and written English skills.