Betting Jobs are working with a successful B2B slots provider who are looking for a Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development/maintenance of different features including API, Websites, Mobile Sites and desktop services for our different backend modules with high quality and innovation including the best practices and architecture of the software industry.
• Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objectives.
• Ensures that the features developed by the team will be smoothly deployed to operators.
• Follows policies, procedures and standards relating to the team.
• Attends, and participates in staff meeting and related activities.
• Constantly notifies management of projects status, especially in the case of delays or additional risks.
• Coordinates with Business Analysts to gather requirements.
• Create design, architecture and/or implementation documents for new features built by the team.
• Implements new features.
• Attends and actively participates in code reviews.
• Assist the QA team during the validation process.
• Develops and reviews unit tests.
• Tests and debugs code.
• Completes logistical tasks accurately and on-time.
• Troubleshoot issues in the field.
• 2+ years of object oriented design and development.
• 2+ years working with Microsoft Visual C++ / C#
• 2+ years developing Windows applications.
• 1+ years of Software Design Patterns.
• 1+ years working with SQL Server.
• A strong background in mathematics is a plus.
• Git, Jira, Team City knowledge is a plus.
• 1+ year front end development experience
• Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
• High level of English.
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
Desired skills COM, .NET, Web services development, ASP programming and experience with network protocols (TCP/IP).