Betting Jobs are working with a a top slot games provider who are in the process of expanding their technical team. A crucial hire for them is an experienced Dev Ops Engineer.
As part of the new continuous delivery initiative they are setting up a team where you will be a key player revamping the development and release-process and develop tools to support their teams.
• Design and implement highly available infrastructure
• Contribute patches to open-source and upstream software when necessary
• Responsible to setup and configure the Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity)
• Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting the performance of the applications and Atlassian stack.
• Responsible for the set-up, problem recognition, research, and configuration of the R&D application level.
• Perform patching and security on the servers.
• Identifies, researches and resolve complex technical problems.
• Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Bamboo or CircleCI, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
• Experience with Atlassian products stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
• Knowledge of versioning systems (Git, TFS)
• Experience with build tools such as Gradle, msbuild, Maven
• Experience with relational databases (Postgresql, MS Sql Server), data modeling and SQL optimization
• Experience in Windows Server 2012+ and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
• 1+ years SQL Server experience a must.
• Expert in server installation, configuration, and monitoring.
• Experience with micro-services architecture
• Knowledge of different caching strategies, performance tuning, transaction management across systems and messaging systems