Betting Jobs are working with a top B2B provider who are building their technical team and in doing so, are looking to hire a Technical Writer.
Description: This person will be responsible for developing high quality manuals, release notes, instructional texts implementation and any required documents for the company.
• Create external user instructional documentation on company products
• Write internal policies and procedures documentation
• Participate in the creation and coordinate the approval of marketing documentation on company products
• Update & edit existing marketing guides and other documentation on company products on a monthly base and upon new releases
• Collaborate with translators on new releases as well as any translation projects related to new market requirements
• Collaborate and communicate with multiple and/or multi-national teams, team-members, Project-, Release- and Development Managers to consolidate and provide the information needed.
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
• Basic technical knowledge in network protocols, client – server architecture, APIs etc
• 2+ Years of experience in Microsoft suit: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Atlassian suite (Jira, confluence) – Advantage.
• 1+ years of experience in HTML design and code editors – advantage.
• Agile thinking and multitasking handler
• Team-player, but able to work independently
• Initiative, proactive and flexible person to adapt to a dynamic sector and changing priorities