Brand Manager - Our client is looking for an experienced brand manager to join their team!
The role of Brand Manager is very exciting, as you will be, (metaphorically speaking) giving birth to this baby, nurture it and see it bloom; running the casino & sportsbook on a day-to- day basis together with centralized functions. Most of the responsibilities include the day-to- day operations as promotions, campaigns and analysis to acquire, retain and in the future re-activate customers.
You have a good understanding of the Swedish market. Being innovative in your approach, you look forward to searching for a different ways to get a piece of the market with this new brand. You have a good understanding for affiliate business, as this will be our first way to market and building on this will allow your brand to spread like wildfire among the rest. Working with others is fun and you enjoy interacting, bouncing ideas and getting stuff done. Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that this can and will work; hurdles are there to be jumped and you’re looking forward to using your energy to drive such a brand. In the future, as the brand grows, the team may grow & require you to manage them! This is an opportunity that excites you.
(This role can be based in any of our offices!)
What will you get up to?
• Developing the brand strategy together with the Brand Strategy Team
• Creating commercials
• Buying external medias e.g. radio, digital etc
• Handling PR cases
• Liaising with affiliate team to plan strategies & deals
• Retaining customers with amazing campaigns, offers, communications, customer programs, competitions, VIP treatment, support etc. always keeping CLTV in mind
• Reactivating best possible customers given their CLTV through campaigns, communication, VIP treatment, telesales, events etc
• Keeping the site attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
• Handle budget to maximum effect
• Retrieve & analyse relevant data
• Help with setting & keeping track of business critical KPIs
• Impeccable writing & editing skills; master of grammar, punctuation & style
• Strong organisational skills, excellent time management & experience of balancing multiple projects
• General IT-knowledge
• Command of English & Swedish language
• iGaming industry experience is a necessity including casino & sportsbook knowledge
• Experience using & optimising CRM techniques (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing & communications)
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
• Utilise marketing knowledge and/or experience
• Apply a results-orientated process using solid analytical skills
• Able to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
• Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
• Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
The Client put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.