BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Digital Sales Manager for a supplier to the betting and gaming industry. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for bringing new products to market and developing new business relationships with potential clients specifically focussed on Poland and the CIS Region.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Sales Manager looking to take on the challenge of bringing innovative new products to market with an already successful gaming supplier. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of the betting and gaming industry within Poland and the CIS Region with previous experience and proven success in a Digital Sales role.
This position will be based from home however will require extensive travel throughout Poland and the CIS Region.
• A primary focus will be to win new accounts, prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals.
• You will ideally have an existing contact base within said territory
• A requirement to build on existing market knowledge, rapidly becoming the expert in your territory
• Identify and establish commercial relationships with 3rd party platforms and partners
Skills and Experience:
• A highly-motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success with digital sales.
• Proven sales closing skills.
• A robust network of contacts and relationships within the Betting and Gaming industry
• Exceptional client-relationship skills.
• Successful track record of contributing to teams in a fast-growing start-up or a digital technology division of a blue chip B2B media company.
• Proven ability to develop and grow market places
• New product & services experience essential (preferably in betting and gaming).
• Strong understanding of the betting and gaming industry and how this information can be applied to help clients to achieve their goals
• A passion for digital products in a “start-up” environment
• Team player with a positive and dynamic personality, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong planning and organisational capabilities
• Energy and drive, ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment and to act quickly and decisively
• Strong commercial mindset.
• Ability to be extremely persuasive both internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to work in an environment of change
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
• Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and uncertain environment.
• Proficient knowledge of all Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and relevant software applications including Sales Force or equivalent CRM tool.
• Flexible and able to travel to the UK, Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World