BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Cricket Trader for a growing yet established Sportsbook based in their Gibraltar office. As a Cricket Trader you will be responsible for compiling prices and trading Cricket matches at both domestic and international level. In addition, you will also be responsible for trading a number of other sports such as Darts, Snooker and Rugby as required.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Cricket Trader looking to move their career forward with a well-respected sportsbook. However those with a comprehensive knowledge of Cricket and a sound sports trading knowledge may also be considered.
• Responsible for compiling prices and trading a number of Cricket markets
• Trading a number of others sports such as Darts, Snooker and Rugby as required
• Monitor market liabilities
• Manage customer risk profiles
• Support all product initiatives.
• Compiling and trading prices on a variety of markets
• Excellent understanding of sports betting
• Strong numerical and mathematical skills
• Experience trading Cricket strongly preferred
• Experience trading Rugby Union, Rugby League, Snooker and Darts would be advantageous
• Team player
• Ability to focus
• Ability to work shifts which include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Excellent knowledge of the rules of the game for all sports
• Good knowledge of the betting industry.