BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Rugby Union Trader for a growing yet established Sportsbook based in their Gibraltar office. As a Rugby Union Trader you will be responsible for compiling prices and trading Rugby matches at both domestic and international level. In addition, you will also be responsible for trading a number of other sports such as Darts, Snooker, Rugby League and Cricket as required.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced Rugby Trader looking to move their career forward with a well-respected sportsbook. However those with a comprehensive knowledge of Rugby and a sound sports trading knowledge may also be considered.
• Responsible for compiling prices and trading a number of Rugby markets
• Trading a number of others sports such as Darts, Snooker, Rugby League and Cricket as required
• Monitor market liabilities
• Manage customer risk profiles
• Support all product initiatives.
• Compiling and trading prices on a variety of markets
• Excellent understanding of sports betting
• Strong numerical and mathematical skills
• Experience trading Rugby Union strongly preferred
• Experience trading Cricket, Rugby League, Snooker and Darts would be advantageous
• Team player
• Ability to focus
• Ability to work shifts which include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Excellent knowledge of the rules of the game for all sports
• Good knowledge of the betting industry.