BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Customer Analyst who will be responsible for developing the Customer Management strategy for a truly innovative Sportsbook. Working out of their Stoke-on-Trent office you will ensure the customer base is efficiently segmented and categorised to maximise profitability.
This is a hands-on role that will focus on analysing betting behaviour and patterns within sports betting to ensure the customers have the best possible experience whilst also protecting business goals.
• Customer Profiling & Segmentation - Taking responsibility for factoring customers and give them an appropriate risk rating to assign appropriate betting limits
• Review/adapt limits per customer in accordance to their behaviour/betting pattern.
• Monitoring and Identifying changes in customer behaviour as well as identifying new patterns harming or pushing the business. Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve risk team KPIs and drive the business forward
• Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it.
• Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer.
• Handle queries and requests related with customers limits and classifications.
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions
• Suggest ideas and actively contribute for the improvement of the team efficiency.
• Enabling and supporting the work of quantitative analysts to ensure customer profiling models can be developed and improved.
• Assist in the growth of the overall team and building up skill sets of Junior Risk analysts in the team to enable them to grow.
• Previous experience working with a Sportsbook in a Client Risk/Customer Management focussed position.
• Decision maker.
• Hard working individual with capacity to handle big workloads if needed.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Mathematical and Analytical approach to problems.
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge/findings.
• Strong Team Spirit and flexibility.
• A Sports enthusiast is definitely a major plus, knowing the sporting landscape and what makes a sports bettor tick.
• Self-driven, and able to work in fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of tight deadlines