Betting Jobs are currently working with one of the biggest companies in online entertainment who are going through an exciting period of growth. They are hiring for a Customer Analyst to be responsible for managing the sports customer base and analysing their behaviour and patterns to stimulate growth in the business. You will have ownership of the implementation of customer profiling strategy. This position will be based in their Vienna office.
• Customer Profiling & Segmentation - Taking responsibility for factoring customers and give them an appropriate risk rating to assign appropriate betting limits
• Review/adapt limits per customer in accordance to their behaviour/betting pattern.
• Monitoring and Identifying changes in customer behaviour as well as identifying new patterns harming or pushing the business. Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve risk team KPIs and drive the business forward
• Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it.
• Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer.
• Establish a relationship and close collaboration to Traders as well as Risk Analysts from the Trading Operations Team.
• Handle queries and requests related with customers limits and classifications.
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions
• Retrieve data from large databases DWH via SQL queries and present it to the business.
• Suggest ideas and actively contribute for the improvement of the team efficiency.
• Enabling and supporting the work of quantitative analysts to ensure customer profiling models can be developed and improved.
• Assist in the growth of the overall team and building up skill sets of Junior Risk analysts in the team to enable them to grow.
• Decision maker.
• Hard working individual with capacity to handle big workloads if needed.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Mathematical and Analytical approach to problems.
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge/findings.
• Strong Team Spirit and flexibility.
• A Sports enthusiast is definitely a major plus, knowing the sporting landscape and what makes a sports bettor tick.
• Self-driven, and able to work in fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of tight deadlines