Senior Web Application Developer - Liverpool, UK
Senior web application developer sought to join a multi skilled team, developing an online gaming platform.
OUR PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
This company uses the latest technologies, architectures and working styles to deliver an intuitive and responsive product on a multitude of platforms, including desktop, tablet and mobile viewports. We value cross-browser development and progressive enhancement.
In addition to our online platform, our estate comprises products of all types, ranging from
Retail Kiosks and Screens to Native Mobile Apps and third-party integrations.
What we use: Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, SASS, Webpack, Gulp, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Nginx
KNOWLEDGE, ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proficiency, with at least one of- Angular, Vue.js or React. In production.
• Proficient using with REST API’s, often assistanting in the design of those APIs
• Proficiency with Code Automation, such as Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt and SASS.
• Able to manage Multi branch Source control, using GIT.
• Proficiency working with automation and testing.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment with fast response to change.
• And understanding of the operation considerations of a web system, including efficiency, performance, caching and managing production environments.
You will also;
• Be able to self-manage your own work as well as assisting other team members with their tasks.
• Liaise with other departments and stakeholder throughout the product lifecycle. Often attending meetings and offering technical input.
• Be responsible for technical leadership, tutoring and supporting other members of the team
• Comfortable in a transparent environment and be responsible for Code Reviews with other team members and creating and maintaining Style Guides.
COMPANY AND WORKING CULTURE
You will be working at our European HQ, based in Liverpool City Centre, the environment is
fast paced and dynamic, your colleagues will be people from all over the continent, reflecting
our business reach across Europe.