We are seeking an exceptionally talented and goal-oriented UX/UI Designer. This new hire will be involved in developing exciting new features to enhance the user experience. Candidates should have a passion for the latest design trends and dare to experiment and challenge current solutions. You should be able to align the way we work with user research and tracking. This role also includes taking ownership of work even beyond final implementation. This includes communicating concepts and ideas using appropriate tools, such as wireframes, prototypes etc. It’s a given that you are super productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Take part in work on the quality of product design
• Work with the design vision
• Take ownership of your work and follow up on the final implementation
• Communicate concepts and ideas using tools, such as wireframes, prototypes etc.
• Be up for regular traveling between our offices in Costa Rica and Bulgaria.
• Stay on top of the latest trends, dare to experiment and challenge current solutions
• Define KPIs together with stakeholders
• Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a UX/UI designer or equivalent
• Ability to work all the way from research, through wireframes & mockups to pixel-perfect final design
• Experience with tech and design limitations
• Experience in performing A/B testing, usability studies, and remote user testing
• Experience in setting up metrics and tracking KPIs
• Experience from online gaming, online commerce or online entertainment
• Fluency in English
We do like you a little bit extra if you have:
• Experience in creating prototypes
• Experience in copywriting
• Worked with analytics tools such as QlikView or Google Analytics
• Higher education