Betting Jobs are looking to hire a Senior Web Designer for a top client based in Rome. The aim of this role is to aid the design of several campaigns mainly relating to sports events throughout the year. The position will work closely with CRM colleagues to produce e-mail campaigns to the company’s customer base while also supporting internal and external partners in re-producing campaign artworks for various media.
• Design of online and offline advertising and digital direct mail campaigns for various markets while ensuring a clean, consistent and professional brand perception across all marketing material
• Work on new campaigns and promotions from idea to finished concept, including landing pages, banners and other graphic material
• Supporting Internal and External partners with design related requests
• Design banners for affiliates, html banners, images, newsletters, landing pages
• Create new banners on a daily basis with the current events
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Help support marketing with campaign driven ideas and solutions
• Develop concepts, graphics and layouts to promote the company’s programs and initiatives to general and target audiences.
• Work with content and other managers to translate visions into reality including collaborating with the digital team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of specific marketing projects while analysing trade-offs between usability and performance
• Assist in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials for the website including promotional banners and video editing
• Executing all visual design stages from concept to completion/delivery including establishing and promoting design guidelines best practices and standards.
• Collaborate with other company departments/teams to develop web campaigns in accordance with established brand guidelines.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for increased customer attraction which includes producing, eye-catching and engaging creatives for a range of online audiences
• Aid the content manager with the creation of promotional banners while working collaboratively closely other stakeholders in monitoring and promoting the company’s branding and adhering to necessary design style guide.
• Monitor trends in graphic & web design and other digital/visual technologies.
• Produce presentations and update reports while ensuring projects are regularly monitored and completed according to set schedule