BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Trading for a growing Sportsbook. The Head of Trading will be responsible for developing the trading strategy, ensuring overall performance is maximised in line with company strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the trading team ensuring everyone is working towards company goals.
This position will be based in their London office however extensive regular travel will be required so the successful candidate must be prepared to spend a significant portion of the working week out of office.
• Responsibility for the results of all trading operations across all regions
• Setting up a sportsbook offer, product and pricing strategy specific to target markets
• Monitoring all Trading performance vs targets
• Recruiting, training and managing direct line of reports with the department
• Introducing internal policies, processes and best practices in order to provide maximum operational efficiency.
• Monitoring, reporting and close control of all Trading KPIs
• Dealing with external and internal stakeholders to achieve efficient performance across all operations.
• At least five years of combined trading experience, ideally within an international organisation
• A minimum of three years of experience in a strong trading management role.
• Solid risk management experience
• Experience in managing high team performances towards strict KPIs
• An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with senior management and internal and external senior level stakeholders
• Experience in performance analysis