Betting Jobs are recruiting for an experienced and creative Finnish Copywriter to join one of the biggest ever European gaming companies. Our client is a leading name, offering sportsbetting, casino, poker, gaming and horse racing, with several offices based around the world.
This position would be based in their Stockholm offices, where you would be responsible for creating engaging copy to develop a portfolio of brands across all products.
• Writing engaging campaign emails, newsletters, landing pages, onsite banners and press releases for online gaming and sports betting brands
• Translate English copy/content in to Finnish language
• Work with the creative team to execute ideas through multi-channel
• Producing brand communications that not only follows the guidelines and tone of voice, but appeals to our customers and inspires action
• A/B-testing of copy and content, analyzing and reporting results and advising changes for optimization.
• Work within teams to produce inspiring creative concepts.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
• Ability to collaborate successfully with key stakeholders.
• Ability to work seamlessly across multiple brands.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in-house or agency.
• Sports fan and sportsbook player/knowledge
• Fluent Finnish and English is a must.
• Experience in B2C marketing.
• Knowledge of SEO & UX best practice.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org