Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a leading and growing gaming company based in their Malta office. The Business Analyst will become an integral part of the BI and Analytics team, working closely with internal stakeholders and solving business questions through analysis.
The Business Analyst defines, builds and manages a collection of reports, dashboards and analysis relevant to each key business verticals. As a Business Analyst you will be analysing customer behaviour, identifying patterns and trends, evaluating game performance and processing large data sets using MS SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, Google Analytics and other tools.
• Provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders
• Create KPI reports and dashboards based on business needs
• ROI analysis of marketing campaigns
• Create and implement advanced A/B and multivariate tests
• Support stakeholders with ad hoc analysis/Verify data for accuracy and completeness
• Monitor business performance and identify trends and patterns
• Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to optimise campaigns and products
• Background in analysing marketing campaigns, developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results
• SQL skills
• Ability to analyse overall business data, draw insights, and prepare reports in a cohesive, intuitive, and simplistic manner
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QV.
• Ability to work in a methodical and organized manner with high attention to detail
• Business acumen, being able to see the bigger picture
• Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360
• Flexible and able to work under pressure without losing focus
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in a qualitative field (e.g. economics, mathematics, statistics
• 3+ years of work experience in analytics and insights
• Experience within online gaming will be considered a great plus
• A Data hustler, you are comfortable operating in a flat business structure and enjoy owning your projects and deliverable.
• You are the pulse of the business and enjoy the role of Goto person for all marketing, CRM and retention analysis needs.
• Always focused on goal, you are highly pragrmatic.
• Project management, you drive BI Projects across the line.
• Process and ways of working