Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for an experienced Fraud Department Manager to join a leading European sportsbetting supplier who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This position would find you responsible for leading a team of agents and continuously seek ways to improve policies and reduce fraud.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Perform in depth analysis of major KPIs and aspects of the business in order to identify any pattern of fraud activity or bonus abuse by using Iovation Fraud Prevention Software.
• Conduct a full analysis cycle from problem to plan of the analysis, execution, conclusions generation and action items suggestion.
• Preparation of reoccurring dashboards and reports
• Prevent, detect and investigate any signs of external and internal fraud.
• Assess the risks of fraud and offer Permanente solutions to avoid future cases.
• Improve the organization’s policies and make an environment with fraud reduced to absolute minimum.
• Managing Fraud Department
• Setting fraud rules inside Iovation software and monitoring the performance of the fraud team
• Creating new procedures and processes for fraud prevention based on the business needs.
• 3 + years of management experience in a fraud department;
• Experience in the online gaming – Payments/Fraud – MUST
• Excellent English – verbal and written.
• Multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• Punctuality, responsibility, attention to details
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the UK’s most successful companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com