Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for a junior CRM professional who is keen to find their next challenge to join one of the biggest companies in iGaming.
Our client is a leading sportsbetting and gaming operator who have built years of success across international markets. They are now hiring for a CRM Associate to join their team in Gibraltar where you would be responsible for driving their retention and managing the customer lifecycle.
• Create, manage and execute multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs to drive customer retention
• Brief detailed promotion briefs to request copy and key visual from marcom
• Work with BI team to define prize structure and offers which are cost effective but high ROI
• Liaise with Legal team to ensure all promotions Terms and Conditions are complaint per market and region
• Understand customer behaviours, and build campaigns based on analytical insight.
• Approve promotion assets and copies.
• Raise relevant tickets to Games Operations team to fulfil promotion requirements such as bonuses and assembling promotions within CRM tools
• Raise relevant request with Customer Marketing Team to ensure right segments of customers are being targeted with the right offers and communications are being sent to these customers.
• Monitor campaign performance to rule out any anomalies.
• Raise pre and post analysis request with BI
• Communicate all CRM activities to CS and other stake holders
• Minimum: Degree in Marketing/Advertising from a reputed college.
• Excellent command over English and good communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong analytical/mathematical/numerical skills.
• Ability to think ‘outside the box’ and find solutions in case work around are required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good organizational and prioritization skill
• 2+ years of demonstrable relevant professional experience in the areas of CRM and promotional engagement.
• Technically good with CRM back office tools and systems
• Solid understanding of financials and KPI’s.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com