Sports CRM Manager
An established group of online sports betting brands is seeking a talented CRM Manager to continue its successful growth and drive business performance to the next level.
- Owning the full customer experience across all digital platforms and evolving segmentation and player lifecycle modeling around all strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats
- Managing a team of marketing specialists, localizing the world of sports betting to hundreds of thousands of customers across the globe
- Planning and leading all CRM sports promotional activities throughout the year, including segmentation, risk management, localization, conversion and retention
- Initiating constant performance analysis and optimization processes including A/B testing and data interrogation across all areas of the business
- Being responsible for tracking and owning the main business KPIs (Active Players, Turnover, Gross Revenue, spend, etc.) in terms of Actuals vs Targets and driving additional activity to meet P&L goals
- Driving higher customer lifetime value, increasing loyalty and decreasing churn through more effective and personalized CRM strategies
- Detailed planning and control of all site content areas based on real-time events and operational requirements
- Identify the main betting opportunities and manage site content and promotional activities to maximize their potential
- Work closely with all professional teams within the company: Business Analysis, Trading, Product, Marketing, etc.
- Own all customer communication mechanisms including Email , SMS, Web and Mobile Push, Site Banners, Inbox messaging , etc.
- Constant monitoring of competitor activity, in order to track their customer-facing processes, work out their objectives and identify potential business benefits
- Lead data-driven decision-making procedures within the marketing team, in order to constantly innovate and optimize revenue
- True go-getter
- Manager in heart and soul – the successful candidate must be a born leader.
- Sports addict - lives and breathes sports, passionate and knowledgeable about both Sports, and Sports Betting in particular
- Assertive and focused - knows how to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure is key – both individually and as the leader of a team
- Exceptional communication, managerial and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow industry trends intelligently and also to generate and push new ideas with confidence
- Analytical abilities and out-of-the-box thinking – always looking for ways to improve and never satisfied with the status quo
- Strong marketing abilities and innate understanding of what works
- Ambitious - understands the career potential of this environment and willing to learn from colleagues across the organization
- Grown-up and mature, with the ability to see the bigger picture as well as the wisdom to choose winnable battles
- 1 Year+ of Managerial experience
- At least 2-3 years of CRM experience in gaming companies with emphasis on sportsbook
- Experience with email marketing tools and other CRM automation tools
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capacities
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalize content and offers
- Deep understanding of player lifecycles and how to maximize retention performance
- Hands-on capabilities and proven record of leading projects with responsibility and accountability
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written