BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sports Performance Analyst for a growing Sportsbook in London. The Sports Performance Analyst will be responsible for shaping the development of the sportsbook offering through high level data analysis. You will be responsible for analysing data across trading, risk management and product performance, making recommendations based on your findings.
The successful applicant will have very strong analytical skills with the ability to find genuine insight from raw data. Ideally you will have a background in Sports trading and a strong overall understanding of the gaming industry.
• Product Analysis – Reviewing available information in order to understand overall product performance
• Trading performance and strategy analysis – reviewing trading performance and analysing trading strategy to ensure the sportsbook is operating at optimum levels
• Customer Profiling & Segmentation - Taking responsibility for factoring customers and give them an appropriate risk rating to assign appropriate betting limits
• Review/adapt limits per customer in accordance to their behaviour/betting pattern
• Monitoring and Identifying changes in customer behaviour as well as identifying new patterns harming or pushing the business.
• Analyse complex data sets and processes in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve risk team KPIs and drive the business forward
• Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it
• Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer.
• Establish a relationship and close collaboration to Traders as well as Risk Analysts from the Trading Operations Team
• Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions
• Retrieve data from large databases
• Suggest ideas and actively contribute for the improvement of the team efficiency.
• Present finding to senior management and contribute towards to the overall improvement of the product offering
• Assist in the growth of the overall team and building up skill sets of Junior Risk analysts in the team to enable them to grow
• Previous experience working within sportsbook operations in a similar role
• Hard working individual with capacity to handle big workloads if needed
• Strong attention to detail
• Mathematical and Analytical approach to problems
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge/findings
• Strong Team Spirit and flexibility
• Strong interest in sports betting and good awareness of the sporting calendar