German Country Manager – Tier1 European Sports Betting Brand
About the role
As Country Manager, you will be responsible for the German speaking market (P&L) of one of Europe’s most successful and prestigious sports betting brands, building the team further upon growth. This key position will drive business success and will have a direct impact on product and market development.
What will you be doing?
• Create/work on the national brand & marketing communications strategy including product positioning which should fit within the global brand strategy and develop work on the media plan
• Negotiate, purchase and monitor ATL space/airtime together (with a media agency) within allocated budgets
• Utilizing global creatives and content for unified branding but creating needed local creatives/content for locally driven campaigns
• Align and stimulate the central departments for German focused campaigns/initiatives as Customer marketing and brand/acquisition marketing
• Supporting the product development for optimal level of market localization
Act within the legal German and European framework
• Responsible and main contact person for research agencies and internal customer research
• Build the team further upon growth
• Attend local and global events and representing the brand and market
What have you done?
• Minimum of five years’ experience in marketing (brand management and media buying) for a gambling, FMCG, telecom brand, sports or media company (ranked within the top 50 advertising brands in Germany)
• University degree
• Country management experience
• You are strong in strategy but a hands-on mentality is important as well
• Marketer with a clear ability to focus on trading results and return of investment and has a spirit for growth
• Key skills will include: planning and analytical abilities as well as numeracy skills
• Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills will be essential to the role
• Sports and soccer, in particular, are a big passion of yours. Any interest and or knowledge of betting and or casino would be advantageous
• Fluency in German and English is essential
• Flexible to travel regularly to London and Malta
For consideration, please send your CV to email@example.com.