Betting Jobs are working with a relatively new casual real-money games provider based in Berlin - the 'creative capital' of Europe.
The client are looking for a Product Owner / Game Producer who can help us build the best casual instant win games in the real money gaming industry. The right candidate will have an in-depth understanding of the gaming industry and at least a basic understanding of real money gaming.
● Take full responsibility of producing games from idea to execution.
● Come up with ideas for casual games that can be converted to instant win games.
● Collect feedback from internal and external resources on game ideas and their prioritization.
● Define game ideas into clear specifications that can be developed by our artists and developers.
● Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development and improve rolled out games based on actual user behaviors
● Support the Account Management team with product related queries from end-users and B2B partners.
Must have Skills:
● Work experience in the real-money gaming Industry of a minimum of 2 years.
● Customer-centric outlook with an intrinsic motivation to deliver the best user experience.
● Analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
● First-hand experience with mobile games.
● Good communication and organizational skills.
● Competent in spoken and written English.
Nice to have Skills:
● Experience working in agile project environments.
● Business education or experience in business focused roles.
● Ability to create wireframes from basic ideas that can be further enhanced by our graphic artists.
● IT-related educational background is a plus.
What they can offer:
● Competitive salary plus bonus.
● An ultra-creative work environment.
● Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● A private pension plan on top of the regular pension-scheme in Germany.
● Company card with monthly credit usable across multiple stores across Germany.
● Regular team events including a weekly team lunch every Friday.
● Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset - our team!
● Flat company hierarchy.