Our client is looking for a Swedish Brand Executive
Are you interested in developing your skills within online casino marketing? Are you already familiar with the industry and feel like it’s time to take on a new challenge? Do you feel like you would manage and enjoy taking full ownership of daily execution and operational tasks for two of the clients's brands?
They are looking for a Brand Executive to run the daily brand operations and come up with new and exciting ways to engage players. Together with your team and the business partner, you will make sure that these two brands continue their success in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
Can you already see yourself filling this spot, and most importantly – does it sound exciting? If the answer is yes, keep on reading!
• A native Swedish-speaker who is fluent in English is a must!
• Excellent content writing skills, grammar and punctuation in Swedish
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organisational skills, good time management and experience in balancing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
• Creativity and interest in coming up with great, new and fun ideas
• General IT knowledge: Internet, browsers, MS Office etc.
• Previous experience in using software (back office) and email marketing tools is considered a plus
More of what we are after....
• Fluency in Norwegian and/or Finnish is a big plus
• Previous experience in gaming and/or a similar role
• Experience and knowledge in CRM (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing and communications)
We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then our client is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our bright, friendly, office and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! A competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to enhance this with a performance related bonus as well as private health insurance and annual well-being package.