Technical Lead – Server Engineer role
Makati city, Manila, The Philippines
The Technical Lead role is to provide technology ownership and guidance to the engineering team with a view to ensure the stable operation of the production and corporate infrastructure. This includes maintaining, supporting and optimizing key functional areas, including; server infrastructure, corporate desktop, corporate services, and end user platforms.
The Technical lead will also schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems according to SLAs and execute projects under the supervision of the central IT department in Manila.
Required Knowledge & Skills; (Minimum of 7 years’ experience)
• Design and management of Active Directory infrastructure, especially in multisite environments, with domain functional levels from 2003 to 2012 R2.
• Solid foundation designing and implementing Active Directory and Group policy
• One or more scripting languages, i.e. VBScript, PowerShell, Python, PERL, or Shell Scripting
• Microsoft Exchange and O365.
• Windows 7, 10, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), WSUS
• MSI package creation using tools such as Flexera.
• Linux and OS X desktop experience. (Fedora, Ubuntu, etc..)
• Working knowledge of VMware ESXi and Horizon view.
• Advanced Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Security)
• MCDST or MCP or MCSE or similar experience level.
• Fluent in English
Desirable Knowledge & Skills;
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members
• Roaming Profiles for user settings, builds and distributions (AD)
• Working knowledge of HPE server hardware.
• Intermediate knowledge of Clustering services
• Resource Kit level knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016 and Windows 7/10
• Familiarity with DR/BCP concepts.