Betting Jobs are currently hiring for a Game Designer for a leading provider within the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively.
The duties include the following functions:
• Discuss game concept creation in a creative group.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining game design and game design documentation.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining game client requirements and documentation.
• Review game development phase to ensure the intended design is followed.
• Prepare game client languages.
• Focus on delivering compelling and enjoyable game experiences: become our champion of user experience.
• Develop and implement positive changes to the game based on feedback from team members and QA.
• Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
• Game design related experience preferably in iGaming or gambling industry.
• Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
• Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways, that put the player first.
• Demonstrate a passion for our industry and game design as a career.
• Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in gaming.
• Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
• Excited, passionate, and motivated.
• Ability to fit in and work as part of a demanding team environment.