Our company is seeking a smart, detail-oriented, and proactive Frauds & Payments Executive to play a key role in Payments and Frauds Department.
A Payment and Fraud executive vacancy has arisen with a dynamic and leading iGaming company based in Malta.
The chosen candidates will be analysing data and performance regarding fraud, risk and anti-money laundering. He will also checking deposits, processing withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence from the customers.
• Process transactions for clients who make deposits and withdrawals using a wide range of third-party payment services, including bank wire, e-wallet and credit card.
• Perform reconciliations of all transactions that take place through third-party payment services and banks.
• Constantly liaise with all internal departments such as Customer Support and trading on fraud and payment matters.
• Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
• Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
• Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
• Initiate & support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department
• Analysing the business to assist with the formulation of the fraud prevention strategy and contribute to the development and the implementing of procedures to control fraud and financial loss relating to payment processing activities.
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Sound understanding of the gaming industry
• Previous experience in a payments and fraud environment is essential
• Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to details is essential
• Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
• Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Excel / Word or Access are essential
• Organised, self-driven, and proactive in your work.
This role is based at our headquarters in Malta.