Fast growing digital services company delivering general software development, mobile and desktop game development and digital management back ends for eCommerce.
Over the past 6 years the company have delivered services to clients in Europe and Asia. With a growing number of employees, they are well positioned to bring agility and excellence to a growing portfolio of clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
• Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team.
• Experience working with APIs, either integrating a third-party API or creating your own when necessary
• Experience working with HTML/CSS, particularly taking a design and turning it into clean, hand-coded HTML and CSS.
• Must be able to produce design correct implementations with graceful degradation on all browsers on desktop and mobile.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with responsive design for desktop/mobile
• Experience with canvas and frameworks such as Pixi or EaselJS/CreateJS
• Experience with build systems such as Grunt/Node.js, Google Closure, or ANT
• Some experience with server-side scripting.
Please contact me for more information