Senior Solution Architect - Software Development Company – Romania
Fast growing digital services company delivering general software development, mobile and desktop game development and digital management back ends for eCommerce.
Over the past 6 years the company have delivered services to clients in Europe and Asia. With a growing number of employees, they are well positioned to bring agility and excellence to a growing portfolio of clients.
They are currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their team and help build the next generation of digital product solutions. You will be challenged to turn solutions around quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed to market with quality, longevity and scalability, all in the name of extraordinary customer experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Specify and design solutions that add value and efficiency across business areas and systems. Evaluate and undertake impact analyses on major design options and assess associated risks. Ensure that the system design balances functional, quality, security, and systems management requirements.
• Define, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.).
• Collaborate closely with product management in assessing business strategy and priorities, and tuning solutions to business goals.
• Collaborate closely with technology system and team leads in determining optimal solutions to product goals, and aligning system/architecture roadmaps to product plans.
• Support development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement. Evaluate the system factors which must be addressed in change management.
• Actively engage with engineering teams in the development and implementation of solutions you have designed, providing guidance on solution approach, technical best practices, and business priorities.
• Develop and manage expectations for communication channels and/or stakeholder groups. Initiate communications between key contributors and stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for cross-functional solution architecture. Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
• Understand corporate data requirements (financial, legal, engineering, management), data models, and apply data analysis, and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components in and across business areas/applications of expertise. Provide advice and guidance to BSAs/Developers and others using the data structures and associated components.
• Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
• Lead efforts for new software selection including development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluate commercial software solutions, lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution where needed.
• Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations.