Betting Jobs are currently recruiting for an SEO Specialist for an online casino operator based in Malta.
The SEO specialist will possess both a technical and creative ability in order to have the greatest impact on our domains and their rankings. You will need to be highly organised, an excellent multitasker and the ability to deliver clear communication to a variety of people, even in remotely.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in all activities.
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns
• Manage expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimise, monitor and maintain landing pages and sites for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Minimum of one year's proven SEO and inbound marketing experience - both on and off line.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of best practices, ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Experience working with CMS such as Drupal, or other.
• Ability to leverage Social Media Channels