Betting Jobs are working with one of the biggest and most successful online entertainment companies who are launching a new sportsbook. They are in the process of building their sports CRM teams and are now hiring for an ambitious individual to take ownership of the Reactivation strategy.
You will be tasked with transforming the journey by infusing personalisation and segmentation into the journey. You will ensure a high level of targeting and relevance to maintain a competitive and customer centric offering at all times.
Core Responsibilities (including & not limited to):
• Methodically plan and optimise all Lapsed and Pre-Lapsed CRM campaigns in conjunction with the sporting calendar.
• Create an engaging and innovative Reactivation experience across all CRM channels, leveraging both sports and casino content
• Work closely with the Senior CRM manager, Team Lead and Account Managers to continually develop the Reactivation strategy, applying a culture of ‘test, learn and optimise’ quickly
• Work in conjunction with the insights team to deep dive into behaviour versus value
• Create multi-channel Reactivation campaigns to spark loyalty, retention and awareness
• Help answer any customer support queries relating to CRM campaigns.
• Optimise campaigns to deliver against KPI’s. (reactivation, retention of reactivated, tier movement, active days, comp %, ARPU and GW)
• Manage workload and relationships with Loyalty, BI, Copy, Creative and Development teams to execute campaigns effectively and within a short turnaround
• Establish best working practices with account managers, customer support and risk teams
• Work with the wider CRM team and insights to continuously finesse, track and optimise the Reactivation journey and programme
• Work collaboratively with our customer analysis team to fully understand the levels of risks associated with our promotional offering
• Execute a weekly testing strategy to ensure all campaigns are fluid, make sense and are supported by the wider business functions
• Become an ambassador for your team and translate learnings and insights back to the relevant departments
• Act as a thought leader within the Reactivation space, looking for areas of innovation and promotional evolution
• Work with the Insights team to develop robust reports and tracking metrics that feed into weekly campaign analysis
• Grow the Reactivation promotional portfolio with events, account managers and the CRM team, constantly exploring perceptual versus actual value
• Work closely with customer support and Account Managers to answer escalated support/promotional queries
• Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when required
• To grow a dynamic and personalised offering that is not only competitive but seen as a market leader for being trustworthy, fair and always relevant
• To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
Key Attributes/Skills background profile
• 3-4 years of online gaming/similar experience in a CRM or product focused discipline
• Customer-centric with an understanding of CRM Reactivation strategies & journeys
• Strong knowledge of Sports & Casino (local and international)
• Knowledge and interest of online gaming products
• Applied understanding of promotional targeting
• Extremely organised with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative & qualitative insights.
• Highly literate and numerate
• Enthusiastic and naturally inquisitive
• Excellent time management with high multi-tasking ability
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Solid user of MS Excel, comfortable with data manipulation
• Good HTML/Dreamweaver and email platform knowledge.
• Proactive attitude and committed interest to the team’s objectives
• Self-starter, continuously looking for ways to improve campaigns and processes
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Confident in communicating professionally with people across the business
• Proficient in Adobe beneficial
• Passionate about the tech landscape, with knowledge/experience using Moveable Ink beneficial
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the UK’s most successful companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org