Betting Jobs are working with one of the biggest and most successful online entertainment companies who are launching a new sportsbook. They are in the process of building their sports CRM teams and are now hiring for an ambitious individual to take ownership of the VIP promotional strategy. You will manage all promotional VIP campaigns, from planning to execution and analysis.
Core Responsibilities (including & not limited to):
• Methodically plan and optimise all VIP CRM campaigns in conjunction with the sporting calendar and product launches
• Work closely with your line manager to continually develop the VIP strategy and apply a culture of ‘test, learn and optimise’ quickly.
• Create multi-channel campaigns to spark loyalty, retention and awareness
• Align with Loyalty, BI, Copy, Creative and Development teams to execute campaigns effectively and within a short turnaround
• Establish best working practices with account managers, customer support and risk teams
• Work with the wider CRM team and insights to continuously finesse and optimise the VIP customer lifecycle and journey
• Work collaboratively with our VIP account management team to fully understand the players needs and adapt promotional activity based on feedback
• Execute a weekly testing strategy to ensure all VIP comms are fluid, make sense and are supported by the wider business functions
• Become an ambassador for the product and translate learnings and insights back to the relevant departments
• Act as a thought leader within the VIP space, looking for areas of innovation and promotional evolution
• Establish and progress a process in which competitive research can be captured, documented and used as a rich insights tool for CRM
• Grow the VIP promotional portfolio with events, account managers and the CRM team constantly exploring perceptual versus actual value
• Proactively look for opportunities to cleverly x-sell and upsell to customers where relevant
• Work closely with customer support and answer escalated support queries
• Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when required
• To grow a dynamic and personalised VIP offering that is not only competitive but seen as a market leader for being trustworthy, fair and always relevant
• To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
Key Attributes/Skills background profile
• 3-5 years online gaming/similar experience in a CRM or product focused discipline
• Customer-centric with an understanding of CRM VIP strategies & journeys
• Strong knowledge of sports and horse racing
• Knowledge of online gaming products
• Applied understanding of promotional targeting
• Extremely organised with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative & qualitative insight.
• Highly literate and numerate
• Enthusiastic and naturally inquisitive
• Excellent time management with high multi-tasking ability
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Solid user of MS Excel, comfortable with data manipulation
• Good HTML/Dreamweaver and email platform knowledge.
• Proactive attitude and committed interest to the team’s objectives
• Self-starter, continuously looking for ways to improve campaigns and processes
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Confident in communicating professionally with people across the business
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the UK’s most successful companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org