Responsible to manage and facilitate the quality and training aspects within the Customer Service Department.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods, including conducting an effective induction and orientation session.
• Responsible to ensure closed feedback loop between Training & Quality and other CS Management.
• Support Management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational process that drive balanced score cards and CSAT.
• Drive and facilitate performance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations to drive ongoing performance improvements.
• Support transitions and implementation of new projects
• Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization or department.
• Assist the Management with other project and duties when requested.
• Provide support to management and business units when a business disruption occurs.
• Understanding of the Gaming industry and proper customer service procedure and policies.
• Excellent level of English, additional language skills in Italian, Spanish or Czech is seen as a plus.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
• Effective feedback and coaching skills including an understanding of how to provide and structure training.
• Able to work on a shift basis when there is a business need.
• Strong communication skills as well as excellent organizational skills. Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Has experience from independently running and overviewing projects.
• Ability to teach detailed policy and procedures.